Sojournstar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sojournstar ~ A Traveler in Time and Space!

PortalHomeRegisterLog in
~Side Menu~
Space Portal
Main Deck
Featured Gifts
Digital Resources
Color My Agenda
Noir Designs
Angels Wing Vintage
My Zazzle Stores
Cafe Press Shops
Daily Life Agenda
Pagan Knot
Green Content PLR
Share This Page

Click the Share Icon
A Special Update On Our Newest Projects  Addthi10 on the toolbar below to share this page anywhere!

Follow Me

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Reply to topic

A Special Update On Our Newest Projects

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sojournstar
Owner
Owner
Sojournstar

Website Started : 2013-08-04

A Special Update On Our Newest Projects  Empty
PostA Special Update On Our Newest Projects

VISIT OUR NEW STORE FOR ALL KINDS OF DEALS!
CLICK HERE!

I recently decided to get hosting again, so I could build a real online store with lock and key and bells and whistles A Special Update On Our Newest Projects  Icon_wink My purpose was to build a shop for my tangible goods, (fabric, notions, clothing, decor, etc.) which is why this new website is called Treasured Scraps Collectibles, which is based in Richmond Virginia. We had originally wanted to and tried to find a space to have a small boutique we could run on the weekends here, with the online items be an extra, but sadly this area is way back machine, and the machine runs slowly, and 98% of the research we did, were based on consignment, and we are not keen on that, and were preferring to sell one on one instead. The machine here, no longer has an outlet such where you could actually set up, lock it up, and only be open 3 to 4 days a week. There used to be a really cool indoor Flea Market here, but sadly no more~ 

It was never my intention originally to make the Treasured Scraps brand/logo be about digital products, (there is a treasured scraps online digi already, and my TS was all about vintage goods, and some crafted items etc)  but then I thought, why not add my digital items in their own section since I have the host already. 
This of course could and did work, but was more hassle, with limited abilities..... Folks who know me well, are clued in to the fact that I am always in a state of experimenting where my online endeavors come in. It wasn't always this way, but since getting older, being financially in a hole most of the time since coming to Virginia 27 odd years ago, and then becoming physically incapable of doing much of what I had done for 40+ years, I have lost a great deal of my focus, not to mention my physical energy gone, and replaced by constant pain and sometimes mental stress and anguish.

Due to all the aforementioned, I have had a compulsion for many years, to research and experiment as many free or very low cost platforms and markets online, to build or host a website or shop, which have included marketplaces like Etsy or Meylah that allow people a platform to sell .  basically I have tried them all, probably a good 100 or more of them, some still exist, some have disappeared, and some got greedy or cut out free altogether.  Sometimes in life tho, there comes a time when you just want or need more control, and these types of free platforms are great, but are limited, and at most you may be swimming in a sea of like products, but in many cases you are lost in an ocean of everything !

Moving on, I soon realized I had the ability to install many features to my new website, and more than one shopping cart YAY! This was the best news.
SO!  Introducing the TSC's DigiScrapCafe HA!

It is 2 days old as I write this, and I am loading new digis everyday! The best thing is I can now offer my followers the best discounts, flash sales, and so much more!
Throwback $2 Deals will soon begin there too, as well as some other ideas I have floating around my head..... Oh, by the way, did I mention TSC has a new Free Classifieds & Business Directory site catering to shop owners, artists, and designers... No spam or scam there, everything is checked and verified, and if it doesn't pass, you won't see it! Try it out today and place your free ads to promote your businesses, websites, products, and more.
Back to top Go down
http://sojournstar.com
Share this post on: reddit

A Special Update On Our Newest Projects :: Comments

No Comment.

A Special Update On Our Newest Projects

Page 1 of 1